IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Privacy & Policy
We use Internet standard encryption technology ("SSL" or "Secure Socket Layer" technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when placing an order through the Website. To check that you are in a secure area of the Website before sending personal data to us, please look at the bottom right of your website browser and check that it displays an image of a closed padlock or an unbroken key.
However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, we recommend use at least 8 characters, best a combination of letters and numbers. We recommend you do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password. You can do it by going to 'My Account' and clicking 'Change name, email or password'. Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from goolys.com.it asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
How we store and use your personal data
We collect, use and process your personal data for the sole purposes of processing your order, payment and shipping. We also process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this Website and, in certain instances, disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you.
It must be remembered that in some cases (not object of the ordinary administration of this website) the Authority can request information pursuant to Article 157 of Legislative Decree no. N. 196/2003, in order to control the processing of personal data. In these cases reply is obligatory under administrative penalty.
Discreet packaging and billing
As privacy is very important to our customers we ensure a total discretion in packaging and shipping. All orders are sent with the name of “SpazioMIA” instead of "Goolys.com”. There's also no need to worry about your bank statement as your transaction will show as “SpazioMIA s.r.l.”.
This Policy may be updated at any time by amending existing legislation or any change in the pattern and type of cookies used.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are short strings that were saved, while browsing the website, on your computer, smartphone or tablet and allow our website to recognize you after the first visit and then improve your user experience.
Our system uses temporary cookies limited to the visit and deleted when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which are stored on the device even after leaving our website or otherwise have closed the browser: these cookies remain until their scheduled maturity or until they are manually deleted by the user.
WHICH COOKIES WE USE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
• Session cookies (or technical): temporary allow the user to access to personalized services and to take full advantage of the website's features.
• Social cookies: provided directly from the domains of social media that we host through links to official pages, sharing buttons and links. The use of these buttons and feature involves the exchange of information with these sites, therefore the management of information and how to eliminate them is regulated by the same: the user is encouraged to consult the respective privacy policies of each of the sites in question.
◦ Google Plus / You Tube
• Advertising cookies: We use only Google Adwords to promote their services on the web.Our site does not use remarketing lists and display network ads. To receive information about what cookies are used by Google Adwords read this resource.
The use of such cookies is purely anonymous, do not collect personal information unless the user explicitly does not wish to provide contact forms or by sending request information. With regard to the management policy of private data refer to the section on privacy on our website.
*Our website uses the special advertising features of Google Analytics, which allow to activate the functionality not available using the standard implementations. These functionalities allow us to collect traffic data using both Google advertising cookies and the anonymous identifiers in addition to the data collected by the standard implementation of Google Analytics.
Please note that using the features of Google Analytics is not collected any strictly personal information, but we gather, in aggregated form, data concerning the age, the gender, the preferences and the interests of our visitors, in order to better understand the use of our website and to better direct the services provided.
The advertising functions implemented are the following:
• Remarketing with Google Analytics
We inform that these functions also include advertising cookies of third party, useful to better direct any ads on the websites of Google and Adwords display network.
We remember that you can always disable the data collection oh these data through the settings of the ads in the dedicated page of your Google Account (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences), or through the Google tool GaOptOut.
ALLOW OR REJECT COOKIES IS YOUR RIGHT
Below the links to resources that describe how to manage cookies for the most popular browsers:
• Internet Explorer:cookiesmanagement
• Mozilla Firefox: delete cookies block cookies from websites
• Google Chrome: cookies management
• Opera: managing cookies
• Safari: managing cookies
You can disable any Google Analytics cookies by visiting the web page of Google (GoogleGaOptOut) and downloading the add-on for your browser.
Remember that you have to set your cookie preferences for each device and each browser used in browsing on the Internet.
Updates to this Policy
This Security policy was last updated in 01/11/2014. Please check back regularly to keep informed of updates to this Security policy.